Many of you have been asking how you can help us in meeting practical needs as we get ready to begin our church planting ministry in Mexico. I promised to put up a list of items that we will be needing before our departure, and as promised here it is.
We understand that some of you may only be able to help out in small ways, and that is fine. Obedience to the Lord is always most important and we appreciate you all as you seek Him in how you can be apart of this ministry in whatever way He leads you to be.
If you have any questions about the needed items, or would like to know more details please do not hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com or call (262) 825-8001.
Thank you in advance for your willingness to partner with us in this way! ~ Pete & Liesl
• Water Filtration system – $100
• 501 Spanish Verb book
• Spanish/English Dictionary- (new world by Signet Penguin publishers is recommended)
• Notebook paper (college rule)
• Pens & Pencils- (a couple packages of each)
• 3 inch binders – (2)
• Small pocket notebooks – (2-4, needed for discrete note taking during culture study)
• Highlighters- (yellow)
• Fireproof safe-
• We also have around $3,000 in set up costs when we arrive on the field including: FM3 Visas, auto insurance for Mexico, rent and security deposit of the apartment we will live in, appliances such as stove and refrigerator, etc.
Items we would like, but don’t necessarily need:
• Food dehydrator- $30 – $150?